2005 9.5′ hallmark Cuchara XL
PRICE:$19,500.00 – CASH or CASHIER’S CHECK ONLY
Hallmarks Exclusive Power Roof. Insulated Soft wall (will not mildew or crack in cold weather).
R-Rated High-Density Foam Insulation. Solar Reflective Windows.
3 Cu-Ft, 3-Way, Double Insulated Refrigerator/Freezer.
Remote Controlled Electric Jacks.
16K BTU Furnace.
30lb. LPG Gas Bottle with Gauge.
Dual 6 volt AGM Batteries on Pullout Tray.
24-Gallon Fresh Water Supply.
12-1/2 Gallon Black Water Tank.
14 Gallon Grey Water Tank.
On Demand Water Pump.
City Water Connection.
Automatic Light 6-Gallon Hot Water Tank. Inside Fiberglass Shower Stall.
Porcelain Marine Toilet.
3-Burner Stove & Oven.
Updated seamless fiberglass composite roof and insulated soft walls manufactured and installed by Hallmark Mfg.
45 Amp Power Center with 3 Amp Tickle Charger.
2 Overhead Storage Cabinets.
Full Queen Size 60X80 Cabover Bed. Underbed Storage.
AM/FM CD Stereo.
LPG and Carbon Dioxide Detector. Full System Monitor.
110 and 12 Volt Outlets.
Oak Interior Doors.
Sliding Cab Through Window.
10-Foot Side Awning.
9200 BTU Air Conditioner.
Base Weight: 1893 LBS
Location: Boise Idaho
Contact: John at email@example.com or (208) 521 5476
To view the camper online, click HERE for a YouTube video.
2015 hallmark Everest 8.5′ foot pop-up truck camper
2015 Hallmark 8 1/2 ft Premium Everest pop-up truck camper for long or short bed truck. Very clean, stored indoors, excellent condition.
High quality fiberglass construction with one piece fiberglass roof – no leaks!
Extended North/South queen bed with under bed and side storage
Dinette converts to 73 X 34 bed
2X 100W solar panels with Blue sky 3000i controller. Additional external solar port with new Renogy 100W portable solar panel.
Duel AGM batteries.
Ten foot side mounted awning.
Super manual power roof jacks. Bosch 18V cordless drill for roof lifting
Front Hapijac and rear Torklift tie downs
Four Yakima roof tracks
2 gallon rotopax containers and mounts
Atwood forced air furnace
Atwood 3 burner gas range with oven
12V Norcool 3 cf refrigerator with freezer
LED internal and external lighting
4.8 gallon water heater
Indoor shower stall
Outdoor heated Bullfinch shower
Insulated polar covers for all windows
Sliding window to truck cab
31 gallon fresh water and 12 gallon gray water tanks
Selling camper for $32,000 or truck/camper combo $60,000. Truck: 2012 Ford F250 Lariat 4X4 6.7L power stroke diesel supercab white in good condition. Overload springs, power mirror extenders, leather seats with heat/air condition, full side running boards, AM/FM/CD player, SYNC. 58,886 miles. Located in Northern California. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
To view more photos of this rig, click HERE.
2013 8′ Guanella *Fits a 6.5′ full size truck.
- 4-season – Insulated Mylar soft-wall w/ polar covers for windows & door
- solar: 2 x 70 watt soft, roof mount
- 110 v and 12 v outlets
- LED lights
- full size queen cab-over bed (60”x80”)
- composite fiberglass under-bed storage
- dinette converts to full size bed (39” x 74”)
- 3-burner propane cook top (one high output burner)
- 4.2 cu ft compressor refrigerator w/ freezer
- Microwave oven
- 30 gal fresh water tank w/ two 12v heating pads
- 3.8 gal water heater
- 16K BTU furnace
- Grey water saddle tank
- Porta-Pot toilet, with storage
- Exterior shower
- Two exterior work boxes
- Sliding cab-through window
- Rear over-door awning
- Side awning
- AM/FM CD stereo
- Dual 6 volt AGM batteries
- Ceiling vents – one w/ FanTastic fan; one pre-wired for add’l fan
- Pre-wired for air conditioner
- Folding scissor steps
- Four Fast-Gun tie-downs w/ locks, keyed alike
Click HERE to see more photos.
2014 8′ Guanella – FOR 6.5′ BEDS ONLY
- 8’ Guanella for short bed pickup
Over-sized marine hatch
four camper lift jacks on corners
electric camper lid lift
hand-held remote control
Two 70-watt solar panels on roof w/ controller
20-gallon LP gas system
built-in cabin heater
3-burner cook top
refrigerator (3-way) with freezer compartment
30-gal freshwater tank with pressure-activated pump
10’ roll-up awning
Click HERE to see more photos.
hallmark Milner 6.5′ foot pop-up truck camper & 2014 Toyota Tundra
CAMPER & TRUCK COMBO PRICE: $67,000.00/ OBO
CAMPER ONLY: $33,000 / OBO
TRUCK ONLY: $35,000 / OBO
Contact info of seller (email@example.com)
2018 Hallmark 8’ tray/square back Flatbed Camper & 2005 Mitsubishi Fuso FG140
PRICE: Camper and Truck combo price: $95,000
Camper only price: $58,000
Cashier’s Check Only
2018 Hallmark 8’ tray/square back Flatbed Camper
- Rear door, aluminum steps with adjustable feet and handrail
- Hallmark’s exclusive power roof
- Four season insulation package including Mylar layer in soft wall
- 450-Watt solar array powering two 100 Amp-Hr Battle Born Lithium batteries with monitor
- Victron smart solar 100/50 (50 A) MPPT charge controller
- Blue Sea 12v meter mounted outside camper easily monitored
- Thule roof rack
- Carefree by Colorado side awning
- Manual jacks
- Full Queen size east-west bed with underbed storage
- 2 roof vents, one with vent fan
- Nova Cool marine grade compressor upright 6 cu.ft. Refrigerator / 2.5 cu.ft. Freezer runs on 12V DC and 120V AC w/ Stainless door
- Stainless steel sink with pull out faucet and glass cover
- 2-burner propane stove with cover
- Microwave oven
- 33-gallon fresh water tank
- Dinette table with Lagun table leg
- Cassette toilet with creek fill
- Indoor and outdoor showers
- Shower gray water tank currently integrated into truck chassis separate from sink gray water. Would need to drain shower to portable tank if camper purchased separately.
- Propane furnace
- Purchased new from Hallmark
2005 Mitsubishi Fuso FG140
- 4×4 with 2 speed transfer case and limited slip rear differential
- Transmission, clutch, transfer case, alternator, and EGR have been replaced
- Spring suspension under the aluminum flatbed to protect camper from chassis flex
- Super single 19.5” wheels and suspension from All Terrain Warriors in Australia
- Full size spare tire on power mount that lowers and raises spare
- Custom storage compartments with drawers and fold down doors that can be used as tables
- Yakima roof rack on cab to support solar panel tilt adjustment and custom faring
- Back up camera
- Custom Interior with heated seats
- Sound system with sub-woofer, CB Radio, Pre-wired for Ham radio
- Approximately 120,700 miles
Full price combo offer includes the following recovery gear:
- Warn 16.5 Winch
- 2-1” shackles
- Pull Pal 16000 land anchor
- Mounted Shovel and Axe
- ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressor and Tank
- Chains for all 4 tires
- 2 mounted 20-liter Wavian Diesel Jerry Cans with spout
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Contact: Dick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to see more photos.
2022 hallmark Milner Overland 6.5′ for a 6.5′ truck bed & 2018 Tundra with custom bed
PRICE: $106,500.00 package deal / turn key
Hallmark factory setup 2018 Toyota Tundra SR5 4×4 & hallmark Milner Overland camper (camper will fit other trucks). The Tundra is equipped with a custom Ironman Foam Cell Pro Suspension System, Falken WildPeak Tires, Aluminum Factory Tundra Wheels, Sherptek Custom Truck Bed, Custom Rear Bumper, Firestone Air Bags, Daystar Air Bag Cradles, and More. The Camper can be removed easily and reloaded just like a normal camper. The truck and camper drive extremely easily and are a perfect match. The camper is set up with tern overland windows, lithium batteries, redarc manger 30 power system, solar, NEW unused toilet system, DC fridge, truma heater, outdoor shower, and much more. Want to drive away read to explore??? This rig is dialed and ready for your dream adventure. Call or email for more information and pictures.
61,000 miles on truck $56,000 for truck alone / brand new hallmark Milner camper alone without truck $53,000.00 (camper is SOLD, but we can build another to create the package.)
303-659-5572 / 877-659-5753
UNDERSTANDING USED hallmarks
PRICE: ALWAYS CHECK Serial #’s
Looking at a USED hallmark? Know what you are buying. We do not hav dealers by choice. We do not affiliate with any private party OR dealer selling our product USED. So it is up to you the consumer to educate yourself. We hold records 10 years. All detailed information is purged after 10 years. Serial numbers on the right hand side of the entry door have been installed on every hallmark unit. The serial number system here has been in place since 2006. Simply follow these SERIAL # guide lines to educate yourself on what you are looking at. As always if you have questions, please call us first before you buy. I have had dealers & private parties advertise older units as much newer units. By accident OR on purpose it is still disappointing. Know what you are buying, before you buy. 303-659-5572 with questions.